Monday, March 9, 2009

me again

Okay, You know how im bored and usually sit here. Well i decide to watch this movie. One of the saddess movies that i have seen. it was called innocent voices. Is about the civil war that El Salvador went through. Its based on a true story about a boy. I dont want to spoil it for you guys that like emotional movies. But its pretty good movie in a way but really sad and basically throughout the whole entire movie. I just have to say that i feel bad for the people that went through that the El SalvadoreƱas went through. But anyways its a good movie, well thats if you wanna cry. But ya school is still going great. Its almost spring break too. I need the break but in all reality i dont think im be doing what normally people be doing during spring break. I mostly will be traveling just i always do during the time i go and visit family members. Anyways ill be going to Salt Lake City Utah. I dont know if ill even be there that long since ill be going up to visit my sister that lives up in idaho. And then i might end up staying at my brothers place. Its doesnt seem like nobody is available so i can spend with. I hate the fact that i dont have a car to go around that way people wouldnt have to worry about drivin places and make use there gas money but anyways will see what will end up happening. Well i think that all for now. so ya by the way how do you get like everybody to see my blogs? Is it people that only have blog can see my blogs or is it people that i can give my blog too? Im really confuse on that part. So cya

3 comments:

  1. Anyone who types in the URL can see your blog because you don't have it set to private. So just remember your blog URL and give it out to people you know if you want them to visit the blog. I like it when people visit mine so I advertise it on my facebook status occasionally. :)
    Have fun during your spring break. You are welcome to come visit us. I don't know how interesting that sounds since it is just me and my husband and toddler out here in Saratoga Springs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does suck not having car! But at least you don't have to worry about paying for gas and insurance and maintenance.

    ReplyDelete